Thursday, April 2, 2009

The first time

Like any other first time i would figure that the first blog would be the hardest, although I have had a blog before - this is the first time i have acctually attempted to do anything about the blog that i have started.

Maybe I should start at the beginning: why I am starting a blog. Truth is ...I am kinda' bored today so i thought i should start a blog. This blog is not about anything particular, it really is just the ramblings of an impressionable fool. On this blog you will hear of strange beautiful and downright wierd things. But most of all I am hoping to improve my writing skills - if there ever was a thing. Find my style so to say. So whoever reads this (besides the fact that they must have absolutley nothing else to do on this planet) I hope they get to laugh cry and shake their heads in concern with me. More than anything this blog will be about my fantastic opinions and the way that i see the world. I hope to gain understanding and all those pretty things that people always say when they are writing to the public.

Well, then. That said, I hope you enjoy the ramblings of and old impressionable fool.

Where's the spell check for this thing??

No comments:

Post a Comment