Wednesday, March 10, 2010

There's a feeling I get

There’s a feeling I get, when I think about you, it’s not the ordinary butterflies and a knot in the stomach type of feeling. It’s child like... Almost soft, but fluffy and light, with a strike to the heart that makes my heart beat painfully. It’s like I am being lifted from my body to... God knows where. This feeling brings a tingle to my back, makes me want to cry tears of joy, but for some reason, this crazy feeling gives me certainty, a sense of surety that doesn’t exist in reality. In life the only thing you can be sure of is yourself right? No, this feeling says thinking like that is crazy – it challenges the lessons I have learnt, it challenges the pains of being burnt, It even challenges the things I have seen – therefore it challenges who I am all together. It’s a feeling, but it takes over, almost like a person who is possesed in church terms.

Don’t mean to scare you, but just that there’s this feeling and I have never heard or experienced this feeling – this is besides the love I feel for you. This feeling is just a strange, strong feeling that takes over... It feels good to have this feeling, it’s surreal, and when I have this feeling I can almost feel your presence.. That is why I have decided that the feeling is you.. That is the only way I can explain – this feeling.

There’s a feeling I get sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment