Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I woke up

I woke up

There was no way I couldn’t

I woke up on the floor

My heart had almost stopped

I looked up

My face was wet

Tears have no colour

I got …

No I dragged myself up

My face

My face had heated up

My nose was leaking

The floor…

I was down again

I looked up the world

My world was a blur

My eyes had clouds

I stayed down a minute longer

I stumbled up

I could hear shouting

Down again

This time my chest had fire

Breath floating into the air

Picked up

Yanked up…

I attempt to stand tall

Against the wall

My back touches the wall

My head kisses the paint

I am floating away

Consciousness flying past me

I land butt first

I wait

A minute passes

I get up

Behind me

No back of my head

Wine bottle

My head embraces the glass

The bathroom

Door locked

Cold floor

Shower

Tears are not red

I see red

The mirror

Swells

Bruised

Emotional swells

Blood

Mouth cut open

Banging on door

Begging

Sobbing

Apology

Bruised beyond recognition

No comments:

Post a Comment