Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Dear Married Men


I didn’t know how to start this post so I thought starting it with the line ‘Dear Married Men’ would help.
So here goes.

Dear Married Men,

Leave me alone… leave us alone.

Please don’t walk up to me when you see me hanging with my friends, don’t ask for my number. Don’t buy us drinks or wine and dine us and impress everyone I know with your charm and more often than not your flashy black card. 

I don’t want you in my life.

Please stop making promises and selling me a life that does not exist. Stop whispering sweet nothings and talking about the future… like we have one somewhere in between your wife and kids.
In your head is there a twilight zone where both can exist and live together in unity for the love of you? The arrogance of it all annoys me the most.

What do you think will happen when both parties find out what your deceitful game plan is? When you look deep in the eyes of your children everyday, what goes through your mind? As you sit there being served your daily meal and type furiously on your smart phone exchanging I love you and I miss you texts with someone who imagines building a world with you; what is the thought process?

When the juicy lies slip through your lips… how do you feel? Is there an ounce of guilt or is the guilt the actual pleasure?

What makes you think that the world owes you so much, that you deserve more than one woman in your life? The vile nature of your actions does not just affect your wife and your mistress, but your children. 

One day they will find out who you really are… can you handle that? Can you handle the day your daughter is also some greedy man’s mistress?  A man who bathes her wildest fantasies in sweet smelling bath of lies?

What happens when your child becomes the mistress? The exchange… the fantasy, she is less than human, but just slightly more than a piece of property? He can and will leave her at the drop of a hat because she is not important… she is a toy. His family like yours now is the priority. She is nothing, replaceable because, there are more girls about town that are ready, when he discards her.

What happens to your daughter when he is tired of sleeping with her and lying to her. And what if your daughter is his wife? Lied to everyday…brought diseases and other questionable things? Your daughter, the one that these girls laugh at saying  “I have had her man… look at her… what a hot mess.”

Is that what you want married guy? Do you realise your actions have a ripple effect?   

And what of the children that you make on the side? What do they become? Will you add them to your family or will you pretend that they never existed to begin with? Are they not your blood too? Will you treat them with love and support? Or will you just play daddy by sending a couple of thousands when it suits you or when the law comes knocking at your door? 

Tell me married man, is it all worth it? Chasing girls and living a double life? What lessons are you teaching your sons? What are you telling your daughters about how men should treat them? 

Dear Married Men 

Leave us alone...

Sincerely

Lied to and misled.

No comments:

Post a Comment